If you have a job posting you would like to have included, please email email@example.com
THE WOOTEN COMPANY
Professional Land Surveyor – Raleigh, NC
Professional Land Surveyor – Greenville, NC
The Wooten Company, a multi-disciplinary firm founded in 1936, is dedicated to providing high-quality engineering, geomatics and architectural services to a broad spectrum of public and private industry.
We currently have open positions for a Professional Land Surveyor in our Raleigh, NC office and our Greenville, NC office. These positions provide the opportunity to be an essential part of the growth of our geomatics practice in Raleigh and Greenville while also being an integral participant in the continued growth of our firm.
The primary role of this position includes the following responsibilities for providing services to external clients and supporting internal multi-disciplinary project teams:
- Manage project-related research and reconnaissance
- Manage project field activities
- Perform and manage project computations in accordance with statutory and standardized procedures
- Prepare and manage preparation of project deliverables including certified professional reports and maps in hard copy and digital format prepared in accordance with statutory and standardized procedures
- Provide recommendations for continued refinement and collective implementation of high quality and efficient geomatics practice processes, including the use of emerging technologies
The qualifications of the successful candidate for this position include:
- NC Professional Land Surveyor (required)
- Minimum of 5 years land surveying field experience performing property, topographic, route and construction surveys
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree in relative field or comparable related experience
- Comprehensive grasp of survey field data processing
- Fundamental understanding of GNSS technology
- Proven performance of property boundary research, computations, and platting
- Proven competence with industry standard computer aided drafting software
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office application suite including MS Word and MS Excel
- Proven experience with construction plan interpretation and staking plan preparation
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Demonstrated attitude to grow personally and professionally in a mutually rewarding culture
The Wooten Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more details, please visit our website thewootencompany.com
To launch the next phase of your career with a company that cares about your personal and professional growth, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surveying Solutions PC
Lead Field Technician - Youngsville, NC
Surveying Solutions PC is seeking the next leader for their growing team. We are looking for professional, flexible, patient, self-starters who are willing to work at a dynamic pace. Candidates must share a commitment to our company’s Vision, Mission, and Shared Values.
As Lead Field Technician (Crew Chief) you will collaborate directly with the project manager to establish specific expectations for the customer, manage time and employees under your supervision.
We are a company committed to showing our community, clients, and employees we care by providing an unmatched professional service amplified by our desire to glorify God as we serve and invest in others. If you are motivated to be part of a company that works as a family, invests in their employees, and offers great benefits, reach out to us today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Minimum of 3.5 years’ experience in surveying and the ability to pass certified survey technician (CST) exams level 1, 2 and/or 3 (Boundary and construction or a testing equivalent) within the first 90 days of employment.
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
Ideal Skillsets and Competencies:
- Ability to problem solve, plan, and adapt with varying sites/environments.
- Meet all background clearance requirements (ability to enter Federally controlled area).
- Pass routine drug screenings.
- Comfortable with new technologies, computer savvy.
- Ability to lead and listen.
- Ability to manage time and communicate project progress/completion times accurately.
- Oversee and direct others under their supervision.
- Provide input
- Listen to others input.
- Physically able to lift and carry 50 lb.
- Work, function, be productive while tolerating hot/cold/wet/loud site conditions.
- Safety first mindset.
- Experience with Robotic Total Stations, TSC3 Data Collectors and Trimble GPS preferred
- Oversees the day to day Field Crew operations to provide field data for boundary surveys, topographical and construction stakeout surveys.
- Oversees and trains individuals to operate total station, level, GPS and data collectors for use in the collection of survey data.
- Conducts daily maintenance and up-keep of instruments.
- Provides clear and concise field notes including sketches.
- Oversees maintenance of survey equipment, supplies and vehicle.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment, and also be willing to work independently on occasion.
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Ted Benbow Land Surveying
Instrument Operator - Statesville, NC
- 1-2 years survey experience
- Familiar with survey equipment (robotics and GPS) and procedures
- Self-motivated and organized
- Team player
- Good communication and technical skills
- Familiar with data collection software
Outside work. It is hot in the summer and cold in the winter and yellow jackets hurt when they sting you.
Only those that are tough and can work outside apply.
Contact Ted Benbow to Apply via Email or Call 704-878-9661
The Isaacs Group, P.C.
Survey Project Manager & Sr. CAD Technician - Charlotte, NC
The Isaacs Group is offering an outstanding opportunity for qualified land surveyors to join our surveying team. Our firm has been providing Civil Engineering Design and Land Surveying services to our clients since 1993 and we have an immediate opening for motivated personnel in our expanding Land Surveying Department located in Charlotte, N.C.
Position requires a minimum 5-10 years’ experience (office or field) in Land Surveying with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience utilizing ACAD. Should be proficient with AutoCAD (Civil 3D preferred), have a solid background with office/field computations, platting and mapping, property research, experience scheduling and managing survey field crews, work well in a small office environment, be self-motivated and display a high standard of ethical conduct. Robotic, GPS and GIS surveying experience are a plus and LSIT or PLS licensure preferred but not required.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. The Isaacs Group offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, disability, and life insurances, IRA plan, paid vacation, and much more.
Reply with resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-227-9414