Find A Surveyor
When should I have my property surveyed?
- Transfer of Title: During due diligence, prior to closing and as a part of your regular inspections.
- Property Improvements: Before you construct a driveway, fence, wall or building.
- Property Partitions: Division of property in the case of wills & inheritances.
- Boundary Disputes: To settle any questions that arise between neighbors regarding boundary lines.
- Protecting Your Biggest Investment Brochure (Copies available for purchase by calling 919.556.9848)
Begin your search here to find a surveyor in your area.