NCSS offers many educational opportunities throughout the year!

As a member of NCSS, you are provided many opportunities throughout the state to earn PDH’s at discounted rates. We are dedicated to ensuring your continuing education keeps you competitive and current in your profession. Whether you are looking for a particular subject matter, a particular speaker or you are just needing a class close to home – NCSS has you covered! 

Visit the Calendar for Upcoming Seminars

REFUND POLICY: If an event cancellation is more than 10 days from the date of the event, a 100% refund will be issued. If the date of cancellation is less than 10 days prior to the event, 10% of the paid amount will be deducted to cover administrative fees and the remaining 90% will be refunded. Paid membership dues are non-refundable. 

Online Courses Available

Teacher Resources

What is Geodesy Anyway! 

Click here for an infographic series that covers geodesy basics and applications. 

Middle School/High School Handout

Click Here for Solution to Math Problem

Elementary School Handout

Click Here for Definitions to Word Search Terms