Refund Policy

If a participant needs to cancel an event registration, written notice is required (email acceptable). If the cancellation is more than 10 days from the date of the event, a 100% refund will be issued for future use. If the date of the event is less than 10 days out, 10% of the paid amount will be deducted to cover administrative fees and the remaining 90% will be refunded. Paid membership dues are not refundable.